Saturday 2 July 2016

Is it OCD?


I think I have OCD. Yeah, the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).

But my kind of OCD is basically related to perfectionism. And this always stresses me out. I mean really.. this OCD has been bugging me alot. Haha. Sindrom mak-mak at such a very young age (not really) :P

Well, in matters of work such as house chores (which is very showing btw), my obsession revolves around unsettled chairs/stools/newspapers, edges of carpet that were folded hideously (don't start on the unmanageable tassels around the carpet), tilted carpet (oh do not even walk on that carpet), unorganized clean dishes on the rack, those cooking utensils not in an orderly manner, (I mean the ones not facing the right direction--people, we have only One Direction), unmade beds (this one is really disturbing-comforters, pillows,blankets etc). Another thing is the drying of clothes. OMG this one; I hate it when hanged clothes were not straighten out first and foremost (this is very important to lessen the crumple).

I wonder whether this obsession/concern of mine are all about evenness or exactness. But atleast,  I do things myself and am proud of it. Aaaaand things actually look nicer don't you think so? Hehe

On a side note, OCD is kinda cool actually! You will be looking more clean, organized, and the most important is you'll look diligent (and the best is you are)!

Ini pasal house chores je, kalau cakap pasal cuci tangan pun boleh tahan jugak. Haha. Selagi tangan tak basah sikit sebelum makan, I will keep on washing my hands; walhal sebenarnya dah banyak kali cuci haha. But I guess this one is a common compulsion in OCD.

All in all, OCD come in many unrealized ways. Some you yourself won't even notice. But trust me, a lil bit OCD wouldn't harm at all. 

*cheers to OCD people who care about putting/placing things in order or arranging them until it feels right*

2 comments:

  1. OCD ea? Nah baca ni. Naseb laki ada ' empty b o x '. Kami ta perlu na pikir sangat

    benda yang


    remeh


    temeh ni................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow untunglah jadi lelaki. Kalau semua lelaki masuk empty box je habislah dunia.

      Delete